We went out Friday evening (the first time we've done so) and coated the inside of the side sheets with epoxy to get them ready for installation on Saturday and Sunday.
Then on Saturday we got starboard side sheeted in. There were a few minor challenges, mostly related to the bow area and getting the curve in place. In the end, it turned out fine. However, the need for a clamp at the bow prevented us from continuing with the port side. Oh well, there's always another day.
Today (Sunday) we got the port side on. This side went on much easier than the starboard side. I suspect that the major factor is practice. We used the starboard side to learn how to cut the sheets, so we did a better job on the port. We also used the starboard side to learn how to put everything together, so we did a better job on the port. Anyway, here's what the port side looks like.
And finally, here's another shot of the starboard after the port sheeting is in place. One thing that I found quite interesting was that the battens didn't interfere at all with the installation of the side sheeting. Everything I've read says that the side sheeting can be installed much easier if you leave batten installation until after the sheeting is complete. We had notched the frames for the battens and laid them in place just to get a sense of how things go together, but he didn't fasten them down. We might as well have fastened them into place, because they weren't in the way at all.